1/3 Photos of Alfredo Sauce With Crab Meat
This is a thick and creamy Alfredo sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a sauce pan. Stir in the flour, and cook until the mixture thickens.
- 2Whisk in the half-and-half and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce.
- 3Stir in the cheese, white pepper, pepper and the crab meat. Heat until the cheese is fully melted.
- 4Use extra half-and-half if the sauce is too thick for your taste.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Sauce With Crab Meat
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 454.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.8 g