Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe that I found on another site and really enjoyed.I hope you will too. This recipe is enough sauce for about 1/2 to 3/4 pound of fettucini (before cooking)and will serve 3 or 4 as a side dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- In a large sauce pan lightly cook the garlic in olive oil(DO NOT BROWN) .
- Add the cheeses, butter, cream and milk, whisking constantly until smooth. If the sauce is too thick, you may want to add a little milk.
- Toss fettuccine lightly with sauce, coating well.
- This recipe is easily doubled, tripled, or whatever for large crowds and any leftover sauce freezes well.