Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy, thick alfredo sauce from a popular local restaurant. This recipe is COVETED!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 2⁄3 cups whole milk
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- Melt the cream cheese and butter over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the flour and the whipping cream. Mix well.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups whole milk and whisk until smooth.
- Return to medium heat and add parmesan cheese and 1 cup whole milk.
- Stir until warm and serve over pasta.
This recipe is awesome!! It doesn't separate like other alfredo sauces I've made. I whisked the flour into the cream before I added it to the hot butter & cream cheese. I also added a little garlic powder. This will be my go-to Alfredo from now on!