Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy, thick alfredo sauce from a popular local restaurant. This recipe is COVETED!!!
Make and share this Alfredo Sauce (Pasta Factory) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the cream cheese and butter over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the flour and the whipping cream. Mix well.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups whole milk and whisk until smooth.
- Return to medium heat and add parmesan cheese and 1 cup whole milk.
- Stir until warm and serve over pasta.
This recipe is awesome!! It doesn't separate like other alfredo sauces I've made. I whisked the flour into the cream before I added it to the hot butter & cream cheese. I also added a little garlic powder. This will be my go-to Alfredo from now on!