Recipe by litldarlin
This is a great sauce for our pasta noodles. For a different taste, you can add chopped up pieces of broccoli to this sauce, your decision. Broccoli is not listed below.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cream and heat until mixture just starts to bubble.
- Stir in grated cheese, a little at a time, until it is all melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat.
- Let sauce simmer for 10-15 minutes, until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve over any cooked pasta.