Rinjii Flower's Note:
Delicious and easy, this is a good meal when you are in a hurry. I made it with stuff that I found in my fridge. This sauce can be made in the time it takes to bring water to a boil and cook noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sweet marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground coriander
- 1Melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add milk and then stir in all the other ingredients.
- 3Stir often so as not to burn the bottom layer of sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Sauce a La Lyn
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.3
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.1 mg
- Sodium 724.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g