Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and easy, this is a good meal when you are in a hurry. I made it with stuff that I found in my fridge. This sauce can be made in the time it takes to bring water to a boil and cook noodles.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sweet marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground coriander
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add milk and then stir in all the other ingredients.
- Stir often so as not to burn the bottom layer of sauce.