- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml butter
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml half-and-half
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve chicken boullion cubes in 1/2 cup water.
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan.
- Gradually, stir in flour.
- Continue stirring and gradually add half-and-half.
- Add chicken boullion.
- Increase heat to medium and continue stirring.
- Cook until thickened.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and garlic powder, if desired.
- Serve over hot pasta and garnish with parsley.