Top Review by kittycatmom
Good recipe! I needed an alfredo sauce for a pizza I'm trying to copy that didn't have cream cheese. This fit the bill perfectly! I did add a little flour to the butter before continuing on with the rest of the recipe to thicken it up a bit more.... great flavor! Thank you truebit! I'll use this recipe again! :)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Off the heat add the cream, grated parmesan, white pepper and garlic powder.
- Put back on the heat, and stir until ingredients are combined and cheese is melted.
- Do not boil.
- Add the mozzarella cheese, and stir until cheese is melted, and sauce is smooth.
- Toss the cooked pasta and sauce together, and serve immediately.