Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make. Any sort of plain yogurt will do but I needed to use up what I make so I used whole milk yogurt. Add a smidge of cornstarch if it doesn't thicken up fast enough for you.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup yogurt, whole milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (or more to taste)
- Melt butter in medium sized saucepan.
- Add yogurt & garlic powder, stir to combine until smooth.
- Add milk slowly, keeping the mixture smooth.
- Stir in parmesan and pepper.
- Continue stirring.
- Remove from heat when desired consistency is reached.
- Add extra milk to thin if needed.