Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband's favorite meal.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- black pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- In a double boiler melt butter, add Basil leaves and garlic.
- Add cheese and melt while stirring stir in heavy cream and serve at once on Fettuccine noodles or chicken.
loved the sauce with chicken and noodles husband has been looking for a white sauce thanks angie
i used less butter and more cream, yummy, thanks
Exceptional! My fmaily devoured it. I served it with chicken and shrimp, over spaghettti noodles. Thanks for posting this recipe.