Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a Gourmet Cooking Class that I took years ago. Sometimes I add chunks of cooked chicken and cooked broccoli pieces to my sauce. I usually will triple the recipe when I make it. Serving size is approximate.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add garlic and sauté on medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and cream stirring until it starts bubbling.
- Add parsley and let reduce for 15 minutes.
- Mix with your favorite pasta and serve immediately.
I have put off in going back in a putting reviews on so I thought I better start. I fixed this the other night because it only made 2 cups and it worked out perfectly. I didn't have heavy cream but used evaporated milk and about 1 1/2 to 2 tbls. of cream cheese. Added my leftover chicken from recipe #33673 (which was delicious) and peas...this dish was wonderful. Thank you Mainely Debbie!