Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 mins
An easy to make microwave sauce.
Make and share this Alfredo Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl microwave butter and garlic on h igh for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Add whipping cream and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Add cheese and microwave for 2 minutes until bubbly. Stir.
- Pour over cooked noodles.
- Add more parmesan if desired.
This was a very good and creamy sauce. It cooked really well and fast in the microwave, the garlic especially got nice and brown, almost like a roasted quality to it. Thanks for a fast and easy recipe!!