1/3 Photos of Alfredo Ravioli Bake
1 hr 25 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a rich and flavorful dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (25 -27 1/2 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces land o' lakes mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken pieces. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is lightly browned (4 to 6 minutes). Add mushrooms; continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink and mushrooms are tender (4 to 6 minutes). Do not drain.
- 3Spread 1/2 cup sauce into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; drizzle 3/4 cup sauce evenly over ravioli. Spread with 1 1/2 cups chicken and mushroom mixture, 1/2 cup red bell pepper and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients, except remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes.
- 5Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- 6TIP: To make ahead, prepare as directed above except do not bake. Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, continue as directed above. Increase first baking time to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Ravioli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: