1/1 Photo of Alfredo Potato Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
Potatoes layered with a mixture of ham, peas and Swiss cheese, cooked in purchased Alfredo sauce and seasoned with Parmesan. You can substitute frozen chopped spinach or broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk the Alfredo sauce and milk until blended.
- 3Add ham, Swiss cheese and peas to another bowl and mix well.
- 4Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread 3/4 cup of the Alfredo mixture over the bottom of the dish.
- 5Top with 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the ham mixture, 3/4 cup Alfredo and sprinkle with 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- 6Layer remaining potatoes, ham mixture, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan.
- 7Cover and bake 45 minutes.
- 8Reduce heat to 350°F, remove cover and bake 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 758.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: