Recipe by Lorac
Potatoes layered with a mixture of ham, peas and Swiss cheese, cooked in purchased Alfredo sauce and seasoned with Parmesan. You can substitute frozen chopped spinach or broccoli.
Top Review by Rita~
Just Fab! I should have read the ingredients before I went shopping.I didn`t realize I needed to buy jar alfredo sauce so I just made it.I really enjoyed the crispy potatoes on top.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 3 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Alfredo sauce and milk until blended.
- Add ham, Swiss cheese and peas to another bowl and mix well.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread 3/4 cup of the Alfredo mixture over the bottom of the dish.
- Top with 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the ham mixture, 3/4 cup Alfredo and sprinkle with 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- Layer remaining potatoes, ham mixture, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F, remove cover and bake 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly and potatoes are tender.