Potatoes layered with a mixture of ham, peas and Swiss cheese, cooked in purchased Alfredo sauce and seasoned with Parmesan. You can substitute frozen chopped spinach or broccoli.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Alfredo sauce and milk until blended.
- Add ham, Swiss cheese and peas to another bowl and mix well.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread 3/4 cup of the Alfredo mixture over the bottom of the dish.
- Top with 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the ham mixture, 3/4 cup Alfredo and sprinkle with 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- Layer remaining potatoes, ham mixture, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F, remove cover and bake 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly and potatoes are tender.