- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon garlic, liquid spice
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté green onion in vegetable oil until tender.
- Stir in the flour and Liquid Spice until smooth.
- Slowly stir in evaporated skim milk.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and begins to thicken, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese and pepper.
- Serve over hot pasta.