- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons grated romano cheese or 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into a large ziploc bag, seal and shake to combine.
- To use, combine 1/4 cup Noodles Mix with 2 tablespoons butter and 1/4 cup milk in sauce pan (also add tuna at this point if desired);heat over medium heat until warm and butter is melted. Toss with pasta (approximately 3-4 cups cooked).
- For variety, add 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese in place of the Parmesan cheese for a different taste.