Recipe by shawnajean
Mostaccioli, or penne pasta, is tossed with a rich white sauce of cream, Parmesan, and fresh parsley.
- 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Combine heavy cream and butter in a Dutch oven or large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally; be careful not to bring mixture to a boil. Stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss with cooked pasta and serve immediately.