1/1 Photo of Alfredo Mashed Potatoes
Great as a side, or to top off homemade shepherd's pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 5lb potatoes to boil in salted water until tender, drain water, then put aside. Hint: You can also use Simply Potatoes in your grocery's refrigerated section and just pop each of them in the microwave for 3 minutes. This really speeds things up.
- 2Melt butter in a medium sauce pan then add cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, then stir in Parmesan. Remove from heat when the sauce reaches a desired consistency. Hint: you can also use your favorite jarred Alfredo sauce, or buy a packet of McCormick's instant creamy garlic Alfredo mix (follow cooking directions on the package). They'll both do the trick, as well.
- 3Add Alfredo sauce to diced potatoes and mash together until it reaches a fluffy texture.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.2 g