Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Very healthy recipe.
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) package ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil, crushed basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups purchased light alfredo sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile press liquid from spinach.
- In a medium bowl stir together spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg and basil. Season to taste with pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread ricotta mixture on one side of each noodle. Roll up from narrow end.
- Place in a greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over rolls.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 5 minutes more or until heated through.
- Top with sliced fresh basil leaves and chopped tomato, if desired.