1/2 Photos of Alfredo Fettuccine With Chicken and Broccoli
1 hr 30 mins
Holley Mc's Note:
To DIE for! I never cared for white pasta sauce until I tried this... Now I'm hooked. My youngest calls it "white spaghetti" and will eat it until she pops!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -2 1/2 lbs chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces... if you like it extra chunky cut the pieces slightly larger
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- red pepper, quartered 2x
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 ounces buitoni alfredo sauce
- 15 ounces bertolli alfredo sauce
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1Get Olive Oil Hot in 12" frying Pan.
- 2saute Onion and Pepper until tender.
- 3add Chicken and cook until done.
- 4Turn heat to low (this will keep the sauce from sticking) and add Alfredo sauce.
- 5Boil Broccoli until done.
- 6Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 7Once broccoli is done, add to the prepared sauce.
- 8Once Noodles are done, place into bowl (or plate) and cover with sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Fettuccine With Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: