Recipe by Holley Mc
To DIE for! I never cared for white pasta sauce until I tried this... Now I'm hooked. My youngest calls it "white spaghetti" and will eat it until she pops!
Top Review by LifeIsGood
OH MY! This is truly a decadent dinner. This was a taste treat. We love alfredo sauce, but don't eat it that often. This was worth the splurge. The only thing I changed was the amount of sauce. I used the 20 oz. bottle of bertolli, but I only used a 10 oz. container of the buitoni sauce. It was plenty! Thank you for the treat. ~Made for the Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef~
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces... if you like it extra chunky cut the pieces slightly larger
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- red pepper, quartered 2x
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 ounces buitoni alfredo sauce
- 15 ounces bertolli alfredo sauce
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Get Olive Oil Hot in 12" frying Pan.
- saute Onion and Pepper until tender.
- add Chicken and cook until done.
- Turn heat to low (this will keep the sauce from sticking) and add Alfredo sauce.
- Boil Broccoli until done.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once broccoli is done, add to the prepared sauce.
- Once Noodles are done, place into bowl (or plate) and cover with sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.