Recipe by Chef Florida Janie
CAUTION: YOU MIGHT EAT THIS ENTIRE DISH BY YOURSELF! It is the creamiest, cheesiest crab artichoke dip I have ever made. You can cheat and buy the Alfredo sauce from your favorite Italian restaurant. I buy mine from Olive Garden most of the time, or if you prefer, you can make it from scratch from your favorite alfredo recipe. Great with salted tortilla chips! Enjoy!
Top Review by Sharon the Rocket
WOW! This was great! My husband said it was so good that it could easily be used as stuffing for manicotti or in mushrooms. We will definitely be having this again!! Thanks for posting such a great recipe, Chef Florida Janie!! Made for PAC 2012
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach
- 1 cup fresh blue crab meat
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmigiano
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups alfredo sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw and drain spinach; put in large bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese, crab, garlic and Alfredo sauce to the spinach.
- Add artichokes. You may have to crush them up so you don't get big chunks , unless you like big chunks!
- Combine all ingredients. Place in oven safe shallow dish.
- Take fresh Parmesan cheese--absolutely not the kind in a can!--shred all over the top.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown on top. Serve warm with tortilla chips.