Chef Florida Janie's Note:
CAUTION: YOU MIGHT EAT THIS ENTIRE DISH BY YOURSELF! It is the creamiest, cheesiest crab artichoke dip I have ever made. You can cheat and buy the Alfredo sauce from your favorite Italian restaurant. I buy mine from Olive Garden most of the time, or if you prefer, you can make it from scratch from your favorite alfredo recipe. Great with salted tortilla chips! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Thaw and drain spinach; put in large bowl.
- 3Add softened cream cheese, crab, garlic and Alfredo sauce to the spinach.
- 4Add artichokes. You may have to crush them up so you don't get big chunks , unless you like big chunks!
- 5Combine all ingredients. Place in oven safe shallow dish.
- 6Take fresh Parmesan cheese--absolutely not the kind in a can!--shred all over the top.
- 7Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- 8Bake until bubbly and golden brown on top. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 434.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blue crab meat