Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
CAUTION: YOU MIGHT EAT THIS ENTIRE DISH BY YOURSELF! It is the creamiest, cheesiest crab artichoke dip I have ever made. You can cheat and buy the Alfredo sauce from your favorite Italian restaurant. I buy mine from Olive Garden most of the time, or if you prefer, you can make it from scratch from your favorite alfredo recipe. Great with salted tortilla chips! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw and drain spinach; put in large bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese, crab, garlic and Alfredo sauce to the spinach.
- Add artichokes. You may have to crush them up so you don't get big chunks , unless you like big chunks!
- Combine all ingredients. Place in oven safe shallow dish.
- Take fresh Parmesan cheese--absolutely not the kind in a can!--shred all over the top.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown on top. Serve warm with tortilla chips.