1/1 Photo of Alfredo Chicken Supper
I downloaded this recipe off of TOH and revamped it. No chef was given for this recipe. I added more ravioli than 12 called for because it was too saucy for us. I used white brick cheese as that is all I had and it turned out great. DH loved the recipe. The recipe called for 2 boneless but I cut mine into four small ones and then put the two chicken breasts close together with one slice of cheese over it. I am going to put 2 to 4 servings. The recipe called for 2 but I could not eat all of mine and DH finished my plate. DH does like to eat:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 frozen cheese ravioli (can use more or less if you like saucy, the original recipe called for 12)
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves (I cut into 4 small breasts)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (can use more)
- 1 1/2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained (if you do not like spicy sauce just use regular tomatoes)
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese, I put 2 small breasts together and put one slice of cheese over them (or any white cheese)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cook ravioli as directed. Drain and set aside.
- 3In a skillet, heat oil and add chicken breasts and saute until lightly browned on both sides.
- 4When chicken is browned push to one side of skillet and add mushrooms and cook about 2 minutes, just enough to slightly flavor and softened. Remove pan from heat.
- 5In a bowl combine, sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- 6Add ravioli (the more you add the less saucy). Toss to coat.
- 7Transfer to a greased shallow 5 cup baking dish (I used my 11 x 7 pan).
- 8Place chicken breasts on top of ravioli.
- 9Place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
- 10Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 11Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Chicken Supper
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 1083.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cheese ravioli