Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great tasting pasta dish and easy to throw together at the last minute.
Make and share this Alfredo Chicken Pasta Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups uncooked rotini pasta or 4 cups penne (8 oz.) or 4 cups bow tie pasta (8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup shredded carrot (2 small)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin-bite size strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding peas and carrots during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, return to Dutch oven.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, cook 9 to 11 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir chicken, Alfredo sauce and basil into pasta mixture in Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until thoroughly heated.