Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great tasting pasta dish and easy to throw together at the last minute.
Make and share this Alfredo Chicken Pasta Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups uncooked rotini pasta or 4 cups penne (8 oz.) or 4 cups bow tie pasta (8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup shredded carrot (2 small)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin-bite size strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding peas and carrots during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, return to Dutch oven.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, cook 9 to 11 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir chicken, Alfredo sauce and basil into pasta mixture in Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until thoroughly heated.