Great tasting pasta dish and easy to throw together at the last minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups uncooked rotini pasta or 4 cups penne (8 oz.) or 4 cups bow tie pasta (8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup shredded carrot (2 small)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin-bite size strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding peas and carrots during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, return to Dutch oven.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, cook 9 to 11 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 3Stir chicken, Alfredo sauce and basil into pasta mixture in Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Chicken Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 126.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: