Recipe by iewe
Looks simple and easy -- my favorite kind of recipe!
Top Review by jkoch960
This was a nice casserole. Very simple to put together so great for a week night's meal. If I make it in the future, I think I would perhaps add either seasoned salt or garlic powder to the bisquick meal to give it a little more pop. Thanks for sharing iewe! Made for Everyday is a Holiday.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F In medium saucepan, mix chicken, peas, cheese, Alfredo sauce and almonds. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Pour into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by about 12 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.