ABC Pizza. Creamy and gooey pizza. Out of the ordinary pizza. This is total comfort food. It comes together quickly with the use of premade alfredo sauce and pizza crust.
- 1 italian pizza crust
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- Spread pizza crust with Alfredo sauce. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 375F degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with scallions before serving.
So good! We added sauteed garlic and used low fat Alfredo. Yummy!!!
Yuppieeee. It's a winner! Love all the combo of flavors; really makes a "loaded" lunch-size pizza. I used some oven-dried tomatoes with herbs that I had frozen from last summer. Absolutely a most delicious lunch!!Thanks, Jesse. Made for THE P--in P-A-R-T-Y EVENT.
I used: #12365 Reduced Fat Alfredo Sauce. 1 huge chicken breast on steroids. Why do they grow them this way??? Precooked bacon pieces, about 1/3 of package. 1/4 c chopped sundried tomatoes in olive oil. This was a new taste for us & we loved it! 1 can Portobella mushrooms. 1 green bell pepper, diced & sauteed. 2 c mozzarella cheese. Forgot the parmesan cheese on top & didn't have the asiago cheese. Artichoke hearts & fresh spinach are unknown in my little corner of the world, so they were left out. Pre-baked pizza crust. The crust was a disappointment. Will make my own next time. Couldn't taste the alfredo sauce or bacon. OTOH, maybe all the flavors melded together, because it was really good. The sundried tomatoes were inspired! May make a pizza with just the sundried tomatoes!!! My daughter was thrilled to help make her first pizza, so it was worth the effort. Thanks for posting. We'll do it again sometime.