ABC Pizza. Creamy and gooey pizza. Out of the ordinary pizza. This is total comfort food. It comes together quickly with the use of premade alfredo sauce and pizza crust.
- 1 italian pizza crust
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- Spread pizza crust with Alfredo sauce. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 375F degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with scallions before serving.