1 hr 10 mins
This delicious version of lasagna is a real big hit with anyone I make it for. It makes a really special Vegetarian dish for a dinner party. Nobody ever complains about there being no meat. Serve with a tossed salad and garlic bread. This also freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces chive & onion cream cheese
- 4 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) containers alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 1Combine the spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, provolone cheese, eggs and pepper in a bowl, set aside.
- 2combine 1 container of Alfredo sauce, the artichokes, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and green onions in a bowl; set aside.
- 3Spread the remaining container of Alfredo sauce evenly on the bottoms of 2 lightly greased 8 inch square baking dishes. In each dish, layer 2 lasagna noodles, 1/4 of the spinach mixture. Repeat the layers, ending with the remaining lasagna noodles. Spread 1/2 of the artichoke mixture over the noodles in each dish.
- 4Bake at 350*F for 40 minutes, or until just set and lightly browned. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly over the top. Bake for 5 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- 5May cool the lasagna completely, wrap in heavy duty foil and freeze for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo and Artichoke Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.9
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 1021.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: