Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
white sauce enchiladas best recipe
Make and share this Alfrado Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can olives
- 5 -6 tortillas
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese (graded) or 0.5 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese (graded)
- 1. first dice chicken not to large cook on med high in frying pan
- 2. while the chicken is cooking slice the olives and grade the cheese.
- 3. put thin layer of alfrado sauce in a glass pirex pan semi large
- 4. when the chicken is done grab tortilla and put a table spoon of sauce on the inside of the tortilla
- 5. use hand full of chicken . olives , light on the cheese roll tortilla up place in pan finsh that
- 6. put a layer of alfrado sauce on top about half the jar
- 7.top with chesse and left over chicken olives if any
- 8. bake at 350 10-15 min till chesse is melted
- 9.can top with sour cream or salsa.
These are very good I tried them last night for dinner best I have had so far for those of you who don't like Mexican style enchiladas these are great !!!!