1/4 Photos of Alfajores (An Argentinean Dulce De Leche Sandwich Cookie)
Found these while playing on the Internet and decided to give them a try soon. For the dulce de leche, you can either make your own (many good recipes on this site) or find it in a local market that has a good selection of Latin American products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter for a minute, add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 2Add egg and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well. Beat in vanilla and lemon rind.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift together cornstarch, flour, baking powder and salt. Add to mixture and mix well.
- 4Drop batter by small spoonfuls onto well buttered baking sheet. Try to keep your cookie size uniform as it will make building sandwiches easier.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove immediately.
- 6Sandwich the cookies together with (dulce de leche) sweet milk dessert.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfajores (An Argentinean Dulce De Leche Sandwich Cookie)
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche