Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very more-ish cookies. I have eaten them but not made them. Jam together with dulce de leche (see my Dulce De Leche)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter; add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well. Beat in vanilla and lemon rind.
- Sift together cornstarch, flour, baking powder and salt. Add to mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter by small spoonfuls onto well buttered baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove immediately.
- Sandwich the cookies together with dulce de leche (see my "Recipe #455737").
- Makes 40 single cookies or 20 cookies with dulce de leche.