I modified this recipe to be truly Vegan. Am storing it here so I don't lose it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream together shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in soy milk and vanilla.
- 4in a seperate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- 5add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix to combine.
- 6fold in chocolate chips.
- 7drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alex's Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g