Recipe by BakingBlondie
These Brownies always have my friends asking how did you make these! They are so moist, and gooey--I want another one! I never can exactly tell them my real secret, but i will share a little technique to help you create similar brownies. Don't worry, they will have your friends saying your the best chef ever!
Top Review by CoffeeB
I"m going to preface this review by first stating the baking time for these brownies is totally off. Mine took all of 40-45 minutes. I checked the bake time on the box mix and it states the same for a 9x9. These are a really good and yummy fudgy treat. I used semi-sweet choco and milk choco chips. I didn't entirely melt them in the micro and instead left chunks that I mixed in w/the batter. I also used two whole eggs. Thanks BB~ Made for Spring's PAC '09.
- 1 (8 ounce) box low-fat brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips (or 4 Hersheys Milk Chocolate Bars)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup water (milk if you would like them fluffier but not recommended)
Directions See How It's Made
- Before you begin, take a 9x9 baking pan and spray Pam, or butter and flour your pan. You can lay waxed paper on the bottom, these are going to be going. You wont need it but to protect it from being scratched. Set oven to 350°F.
- First, step to creating these wonderful Brownies is to melt your Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate in microwave or double-broiler until creamy and smooth.
- Second, while your chocolate is melting, mix the BETTY CROCKER LOW FAT BROWNIE MIX with the 2 Egg Whites, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil, and 1/4 Cup Water. Mix until combined.
- Thirdly, Combine the melted, creamy Chocolate Mixture into the BETTY CROCKER LOW FAT BROWNIE MIX until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Fourthly, Pour your Brownie Mixture into your 9x9 pan and bake for until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it is still gooey that the toothpick will pick up some crumbs, not completely covered in mixture. (They will bake for about 20 minutes) It may vary with your oven, you want the outside cooked, inside to look a little wet.
- Last, leave your brownies in the pan over night, or if your are serving the right away, wait about 30 minutes.
- THE BEST WAY TO EAT THESE BROWNIES!
- Take a slice from the middle, and take some homemade whip cream, or low fat ice cream or frozen yogurt and put it on your warm brownie. Watch it melt a second to infuse its luscious vanilla temptation the melt into your chocolate decadence. When you feel your mouth water, take a spoonful and breather in, and enjoy!
- These will be the best brownies you ever tasted!
- Make them for your loved ones, family, and friends.
- They will always want you to make them, and keep some of them for you. They go fast, so I suggest you make more then you thought, they are that light and fluffy, you wont feel bad about these brownies.
- God blessed me to cook, and I am sharing it with you and the world. God Blessings and I hope you love it and enjoy!