Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for summer sippin'. You get refreshing bubbles with attitude that you'll enjoy anywhere but especially on the deck.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2⁄3 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 ounce cherry whiskey
- lemon twists (to garnish) or lime twists (to garnish) or orange twist (to garnish)
- Fill a tall glass 2/3 full with ice.
- Add vodka, Triple Sec and fill glass to near top of ice with Sprite.
- Top with pineapple juice and float the cherry wiskey.
- garnish with the citrus twist.
This is an ok drink. We made it as directed but with regular whiskey. The first sip tasted pure whiskey so I gave the drink a quick and gentle stir. We both tried it, and it tastes similar to a long Island Iced Tea, but not as good.