Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make 2 cups to share with your honey or make enough for a party, yummm.
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons ground espresso coffee
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 4 teaspoons Creme de Cacao
- 2 teaspoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, chilled
- grated semisweet chocolate, garnish
- Break out your espresso machine for this one or just make really strong coffee with.
- a small amount of water.
- Break cinnamon stick into small pieces and add to hot espresso.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute.
- Add creme de cacao and brandy, and stir.
- Pour into cute demitasse cups.
- Float some cream on top of each cup.
- For looks, garnish with grated chocolate or fancy chocolate curls.
5 Stars, a wonderful after-dinner dessert coffee, the cinnamon set this apart, although the cinnamon and cocoa flavors remind me of Mexican coffee. I couldn't distinguish the brandy as a separate taste, except it made the alcohol more potent. I used 6 ounces of water with a Dark Magic Decaf K-cup in my Keurig. Thanks for posting this Annacia, keep the coffee drinks coming! Made for This Round's On Me.
Very comforting, smooth, and tasty combination of flavors. I made one serving using my Tassimo coffee machine with a decaf espresso pod. Thanks, Annacia! Made for Bevy Tag.
I did it only for me. And I reduced the creme de cacao to 2 teaspoon cause I knew it would be too sweet. It was a great coffee. I used really strong coffee. Thanks Annacia. Made for Bevy tag.