Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Finish your party evening with a glass of this creamy cocktail flavoured with cognac and creme de cacoa. Adapted from a recipe from Nestlé Brazil after buying a can of table cream and trying to figure out how to use it. ;-) Table cream has 18% milk fat so half-and-half is a reasonable substitute.
- 3⁄4 cup table cream (sold in cans as Media Crema)
- 1⁄2 cup cognac
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate liqueur (Creme de cacao)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- crushed ice
- 1 pinch cinnamon, ground
- cinnamon stick (to garnish)
- In a blender, mix until smooth the cream, cognac,crème de cacao, sugar and lime zest.
- Place a spoonful of crushed ice into each of 6 shallow cocktail or champagne glasses.
- Pour the cream mixture over the ice and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Serve immediately garnished with cinnamon sticks as stirrers.
Our girls night party broke up about 4 hours ago. Was this drink ever good! This was my first time making anything with table cream, wow was that rich! It is thicker then half-and-half and you could use the 1/2 & 1/2 but you'd not get the full effect of the calories! lol We will have these again on another girls night at my house. Thanks for posting. Made for *1 2 3 Hit Wonders* game 2007
A wonderful and creative twist on a classic. I was a little nervous--Lime Zest? Cinnamon, not nutmeg? My fears were laid to rest with my first sip. This is NOT my granny's Brandy Alexander, but it's a really delicious cocktail. Thank you, Susie!