Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The ultimate Southwestern comfort food.
- 1 lb chicken, tender or 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1/4 pieces
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 cups red potatoes, cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes, then cool. Heat oil in 1 gallon pot or larger. Add chicken and stir until completely cooked. Add flour and stir well. Add chicken broth and stir well. Bring to a boil. Add garlic, corn, green chile sauce and potatoes. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.