Recipe by Mims & Squims
The ale lends a great flavor to the seasoned meat. Takes a while to cook, but doesn't require much work!
- 1 onion, sliced
- 29.58 ml oil
- 793.78 g pork chops (4 thick cut)
- 118.29 ml pale ale
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh marjoram, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small skillet, saute onion in 1 T oil until transluscent. Transfer to plate or bowl & set aside.
- In remaining 1T olive oil, sear pork chops.
- Transfer chops to 9X13" baking dish and top with onions.
- In small bowl, whisk together ale, salt, pepper and marjoram; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake 45-60 minutes till cooked through.