These use lemonade mix, but they are really good! They are not soft, and are great for dipping in tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; Cream sugar, lemonade mix, corn syrup, and butter together until light and fluffy;
- 2Add egg whites and blend at medium speed until smooth, scraping down bowl before and after adding egg white;
- 3Stir flour and baking soda together to blend, then add to creamed mixture, mixing at medium speed.
- 4Spray baking sheets with pan spray (or use a Silpat liner); drop dough by tablespoonfuls.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are browned on the bottom.
- 6Remove to a wire rack and cool to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aldo's Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g