Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a complete meal in a Crockpot. Simple and everything can be purchased at Aldi's Food Store. I use a West Bend 6 Quart Oval Crockery Cooker. I have several crock pots for different items since I find them handy for picnic's or family meals. I always have left overs which I use in sandwiches or spaghetti. You can use the meat for any recipe that calls for cooked beef/ground turkey.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (2 tablespoon) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) box prepared stuffing (any)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 russet potatoes (whole)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- Rinse off potatoes.
- Drain green beans.
- Mix everything except the potatoes and green beans together in a bowl.
- Don't be scared to get your hands dirty but remove rings and don't over handle.
- Spray the inside of the crock pot lightly with cooking spray or lightly oil.
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and gently place in the center of the crock pot.
- Place whole clean potatoes on either side of the meatloaf. You can cut them up but you will need to wrap them in foil and stick them on either side of the meatloaf.
- Top with the green beans.
- Cook high 4-6 or low 6-8.