Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 (6 ounce) juice cans cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) juice can vodka
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- ice cube
- purple grapes (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
- In pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice, grapes and mint; stir until sugar dissolves. Cover; chill.
- Serve over ice; garnish with grapes and mint if desired.
This stuff definitely packs a punch. The sugar and the lemon juice are a nice addition, makes it more than just grape juice and vodka.
Yummy!! All i did was double the recipe..but, followed as is..& i must say..I LOVE IT!! So simple...yet so good. It will be a staple in my home on the weekends...lol
This is a fabulous recipe for entertaining. I use a little less sugar. I garnish with frozen grapes.