Prep 50 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Green Banana Fritters from Puerto Rico. Great with a very very Cold Beer.
- 35 green bananas, grated very fine
- 6 malanga, grated very fine
- 4 tablespoons oil, with
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 8 teaspoons salt
- Mix all ingredients. make an oval shape with a big spoon and fill with meat, (for the stuffing of alcapurrias cook some ground meat with sofrito and adobo to taste )when the meat is cold fill the alcapurria. close and cover meat with more alcapurria mix.
- spoon on wax paper individually and freeze. You will have them ready to fry whenever you want.
- Fry them in hot canola oil. Dry on paper towel.
- Make sure you eat them hot.! and do not forget a cold beer to wash it down.!