Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking Light August 2008.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup jicama, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 1 3⁄4 cups green onions, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add jicama and jalapeno to pan; saute 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add corn and remaining ingredients; saute 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serving size = 1/2 cup.