These Spanish style meatballs with tomato sauce are fabulous....can't remember where I got this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper (plenty or to taste)
- 1Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Shape mixture into balls.
- 3Cook in 2 tbspns olive oil, turning frequently.
- 4Add sauce ingredients to pan.
- 5Cover and cook gently, about 15 minutes; until tomatoes are pulpy and meatballs are cooked through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Albondigas Con Salsa De Tomate (Spanish Style Meatballs)
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 24.6 g