Prep 50 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great beef recipe -- similiar to a teriyaki! Easy to make, and done in less than an hour! Prep time includes marinating meat, but does not include cutting meat into cubes.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb top round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash ground thyme
- Preheat oven to 350º degrees.
- Mix together ingredients.
- Let meat marinate at least one hour (marinate longer for more flavor).
- Cook in 9x13 baking dish for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
I made half the recipe for a very large steak for 3 people. I omitted the seasoning salt. We loved the taste of the steak. Great marinade. Thanks Aquilah :) Made for cookbook tag game
We loved the flavor of the marinade on this recipe. Excellent taste! But the cooking time wasn't right for us. We like ours medium rare, so after 15 minutes I checked and it was almost medium well. I will definitely make this again because of the flavor but be sure and check your cooking time if you make this. Made for Fall PAC 2011.