Recipe by Rebecca Hancock
This recipe comes from World War 2 my great uncle was a chef. It's a pasta type thing lol
- 3 cups fusilli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds (1 table spoon for cooking beef and the other for the Fusilli Noodles when they are done)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (When cooking beef)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper (When cooking beef)
- 1 tablespoon basil (When cooking beef)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (When cooking beef)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (When cooking beef)
- 1 tablespoon of cajun pepper (When cooking beef)
Directions See How It's Made
- boil the fusilli noodles and then start cooking the meat and the spices above except for 1 table spoon of celery seed and add half a tsp of salt and pepper.
- when both the noddles and meat are done strain them then add together back in the pot. add the diced tomatoes and the celery seed and another half a tsp of salt and pepper and then its done! you can you grated cheese on this when serving!