Recipe by duonyte
Courtesy of globaltableadventures.com, as adapted from "Home Cooking Around the World" by David Ricketts and Mark Thomas. This bread is a great accompaniment to stews. It is excellent warm, but can dry out, so try to use up promptly or store well-wrapped.
- 354.88 ml cornmeal
- 453.59 g cottage cheese (I would use small-curd)
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml chopped scallion
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 113.39 g feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 14.79 ml chopped scallion (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. Grease an 8" square baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the scallions for garnish.
- Pour into the baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake until lightly browned and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Garnish with the remaining scallion and serve warm.