Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taken from the Bonefish Grill website. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds so very good!
- 113.39-170.09 g albacore tuna fillets
- 56.69 g butter, Unsalted
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 29.58 ml garlic, finely diced
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml jalapeno, Diced and Seeded
- 9.85 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml cracked black pepper
- 6 slice bacon, Diced, Sauteed
- 4-6 grilled jalapenos
- 29.58 ml butter, Unsalted, Melted
- Heat butter in a 3 Quart sauce pan.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté until tender. Add heavy cream and reduce by ½.
- When sauce is reduced, add jalapenos, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- *Place whole jalapenos on the grill at the time you put the fish fillets on. Grill jalapenos just until the skin starts to lightly char, then flip and do the same to the other side. Once both sides have been roasted, pull jalapenos off the grill until time of service.
- Lightly sprinkle salt & pepper over fish fillets. Drizzle melted butter over fillets & spread to cover top side of fillets (to prevent sticking when cooking). Place fillets on the grill. Grill to desired temperature or until internal temperature of 135°-140° is reached, place on serving plate.
- Place sauce on top of fish and garnish with crispy bacon and grilled jalapeno.
This is one of the best fish recipes I have ever tasted. The sauce is so delicious! The jalapenoes lose their heat but add a great flavor. The bacon adds a nice bit of salt and complements the fish really well. We added some mushrooms for some more texture. My family devoured it! Thank you for posting!