Taken from the Bonefish Grill website. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds so very good!
Make and share this Albacore Tuna With Jalapeno Bacon Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 ounces albacore tuna fillets
- 2 ounces butter, Unsalted
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno, Diced and Seeded
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, Diced, Sauteed
- 4 -6 grilled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons butter, Unsalted, Melted
- Heat butter in a 3 Quart sauce pan.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté until tender. Add heavy cream and reduce by ½.
- When sauce is reduced, add jalapenos, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- *Place whole jalapenos on the grill at the time you put the fish fillets on. Grill jalapenos just until the skin starts to lightly char, then flip and do the same to the other side. Once both sides have been roasted, pull jalapenos off the grill until time of service.
- Lightly sprinkle salt & pepper over fish fillets. Drizzle melted butter over fillets & spread to cover top side of fillets (to prevent sticking when cooking). Place fillets on the grill. Grill to desired temperature or until internal temperature of 135°-140° is reached, place on serving plate.
- Place sauce on top of fish and garnish with crispy bacon and grilled jalapeno.