1/2 Photos of Albacore Tuna With Jalapeno Bacon Cream Sauce
Taken from the Bonefish Grill website. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds so very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 ounces albacore tuna fillets
- 2 ounces butter, Unsalted
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup jalapeno, Diced and Seeded
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, Diced, Sauteed
- 4 -6 grilled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons butter, Unsalted, Melted
- 1Heat butter in a 3 Quart sauce pan.
- 2Add onions and garlic and sauté until tender. Add heavy cream and reduce by ½.
- 3When sauce is reduced, add jalapenos, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- 4*Place whole jalapenos on the grill at the time you put the fish fillets on. Grill jalapenos just until the skin starts to lightly char, then flip and do the same to the other side. Once both sides have been roasted, pull jalapenos off the grill until time of service.
- 5Lightly sprinkle salt & pepper over fish fillets. Drizzle melted butter over fillets & spread to cover top side of fillets (to prevent sticking when cooking). Place fillets on the grill. Grill to desired temperature or until internal temperature of 135°-140° is reached, place on serving plate.
- 6Place sauce on top of fish and garnish with crispy bacon and grilled jalapeno.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Albacore Tuna With Jalapeno Bacon Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.0
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 40.2 g
- Cholesterol 228.0 mg
- Sodium 1474.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g