Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend, Niurka, gave me this recipe. She serves it with my Seasoned Party Pitas #146950 and uses any of the variations.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) albacore tuna in water
- salt (If needed)
- fresh ground black pepper (If needed)
- ketchup, to taste
- chopped fresh parsley
- Put all ingredients, except for ketchup, in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse lightly.
- Add ketchup slowly, and taste.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley.