Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
It is a healthy alternative to mayonaise based casserole . It is quick and easy to make for a heat at work lunch Adapted from Eating for Life p121.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 2 (3 ounce) cans albacore tuna, water packed
- 1 (10 ounce) can low fat reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- Cook rotini pasta following package directions.
- Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place cooked pasta in the casserole dish and add tuna, soup, soy milk and peas, celery seed, mix well.
- Bake in microwave until mixture is hot and bubbly, about 8-10 minutes (depending on oven power).
- Remove from microwave, let stand for a few minutes.