This recipe is quick, easy and elegant. It has become a favorite at our house, especially when having guests. It is adapted from Fast and Flashy Hors d'oevres.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 2Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 3Best if made in advance and set in the refrigerator for an hour prior to serving to let the flavors meld.
- 4Serve warm or cold.
- 5TIP: Can be made up to 2 days in advance and refrigerated.
- 6TIP: Serve with bagel chips, pumpernickle squares or cucumber rounds.
- 7TIP: Can be used as a dressing for pasta or rice salads or as a filling for crepes or omelets.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alaskan Smoked Salmon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 1067.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: